Categories
Contact Us

Add: 3/F, Yuehua Industrial Park, Songbai Road, Gongming Street, Guangming District, Shenzhen, China, 518106.
Tel: +86-755-23197735
Mob: +8618675646976
E-mail: admin@wowpopdisplay.com

Cardboard Counter Display

Pop Up Advertising Cardboard Display Stand

Pop Up Advertising Cardboard Display Stand

WOW Display has been known as the professional designer and manufacturer of high-quality POP Displays and special packages.We accept any custom requirement from you,provide structure design for free,take in charge of printing,surface treating,paperhanging,cutting,gluing,and packing in house.... Send InquiryChat Now
Product Details

WOW Display has been known as the professional designer and manufacturer of high-quality POP Displays and special packages.We accept any custom requirement from you,provide structure design for free,take in charge of printing,surface treating,paperhanging,cutting,gluing,and packing in house.


We provided our services to all customers,all the districts and all languages.Whenever you are,you will receive our qualified products and sincere service attitude,appreciating your greetings and inquirys!


As we known,Pop up Advertising Cardboard Display Stand take an important role in our daily life.

WOW-9000 (154)



Product Information:

Item No.

PDQ-1201

Dimensions

250*250*450mm(can be customized)

Material

350G artpaper + B flute

Printing

4C CMYK offset printing

Surface treatment

High glossy finish

Accessories

Plastic clip.

Sample charge

No



Delivery:


Payment Terms

Pay Pal is more proper for small amount(From USD1-500)  when T/T,L/C are suitable for bigger amount.

100% full payment made for sample making; 30% deposit  paid   for starting mass production, the rest 70% of balance paid after inspection,but before delivery.

Production Time 

Sample Time: 3 working days after artwork received.

Mass Production Time: 12-15 days after deposit received.


Packing ways

Three packing ways available.

1. Common flat packing.

2. Pre-assembled packing.

3. Pre-filled packing.

Port of Loading  Exporting port is Shenzhen



Introduction.jpg







custom full size cardboard cutouts


custom full size cardboard cutouts


Q:What’s the dimension?

A:Every product from us is customized with dimension,structure material requirements.So you can just tell us what you want.


Q:But I don’t know the exact dimension I need,could you provide some suggestions?

A:Of course we can,I need your products information to design a display size.What’s your products package size?


Q:Is your display durable enough?My products will have a 10 kg weight totally.

A:For normal 5-tiered display,each tier can hold 5kg perfectly.Different structures have difference on carrying weights,and metal pipes or other supporting accessories can be used for bigger weights.We are going to choose you a perfect display based on your products details.

 


Inquiry
Hot Tags: pop up advertising cardboard display stand, China, suppliers, vendors, manufacturer price, wholesale, customized, high quality, made in China
Related Products
  • Newsletter
  • Categories
  • Contact Us

    Add: 3/F, Yuehua Industrial Park, Songbai Road, Gongming Street, Guangming District, Shenzhen, China, 518106.
    Tel: +86-755-23197735
    Mob: +8618675646976
    E-mail: admin@wowpopdisplay.com

  • QR Code
  • Copyright © Shenzhen WOW Display Industrial Limited All Rights Reserved.