Add: Room 211, Shuiyuan Ju Bld, Baoan Road, Shajing Street, Baoan District, Shenzhen, China, 518104.
How am I tracking our in-store efforts?
Much to the dismay of marketers, it is almost impossible to determine if in-store P-O-P displays are executed correctly. Brands rely on store employees and display installation companies to follow their instructions, but are unable to monitor every store nationwide. Instead, they end up comparing program costs to net sales gains, or not tracking displays at all.
Brands must oversee in-store efforts with a display management solution that tracks the entire lifecycle of dumpbin display in real time. These tools allow marketers to:
• Quickly organize materials for each display and provide clear setup instructions
• Communicate with retailers to validate that each display is installed in the correct store location
• Confirm that fixtures and displays are properly installed and maintained throughout the campaign
• Send retailers notifications when it’s time to tear down the displays
• Have complete transparency from beginning to end throughout the entire development, shipping, installation and deactivation processes.
A key element of any successful in-store marketing campaign is maintaining a 360-degree perspective, with the consumer, retailers and your own team’s points of view in mind. By carefully designing, deploying and tracking your P-O-P displays, you will maximize consumer engagement and ultimately boost brand awareness and product sales. When done well, P-O-P displays can play a significant role in turning shoppers into loyal brand advocates, which all marketers strive to achieve.
However, when shoppers are browsing store aisles, the multitude of brands competing for their attention can be overwhelming. This is why designing and deploying effective point-of-purchase (P-O-P) displays is crucial for brands to stand out, differentiate themselves from competitors and inspire impulse buys or a brand switch.
There are 4 advantages that dumpbin display has:
1. Cost-saving, recyclable, waterproof, practical
2. Unique, easy to catch customer’s eyes, create great sales volume
3. Light weight, easy to assembled
4. High bearing degree, High capacity
5. Usage : cardboard display put in supermarket,exhibition,shopping mall
Details of dumpbin display are:
490*490*1490mm(can be customized)
350G artpaper + B flute
4C CMYK offset printing
High glossy finish
Plastic clip, plastic cover
Flat pack, 5 display per shipper carton
1-2 working days
Production lead time
Q: When can I get the price?
A:We usually quote within 8 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
Q: How can I get a dumpbin display sample to check your quality?
A: Before placing a bulk order, samples will be provided to check our quality. The sample fee is around US$50-100, it will be totally refunded once place bulk order. sample Lead time: 1-2 working days after payment.
Q: Can you provide me with more information regarding your display?
A: Our display are made of recycled cardboard. It's very sturdy, foldable and light duty. It can help you promote your goods, make your goods more attractive.